Flexibond 8265: Two Component Polyurethane Glue for Artificial/Synthetic Grass Installation
Flexibond 8265/8200 is a two-component polyurethane adhesive which is used for bonding jointing strips between synthetic grass sheets.
Characteristics (1) No solvent, environmental friendly (2) Uniform paste, easy to use (3) Good adhesion and elasticity (4) Excellent weather resistance
Packaging Resin: 9kg/barrel Hardener: 1kg/barrel The packaging can be adjusted according to customer's requirement.
Storage and Shelf Life The product remains stable for 12 months (component A), 6 months (component B) if stored in its original sealed container, under shady and ventilated condition, avoiding direct sunlight and rain. Recommended storage temperature: 0-30ºC.
Technical Data sheet
Green (can be adjusted)
Color after mixing
Green (can be adjusted)
100000-150000mpa.s (Brookfield – RVT 7/20)
200-250mpa.s (Brookfield – RVT 2/20)
Viscosity (after mixing)
Mixing ratio (by weight)
Initial cure time
Set to light foot traffic
Recommended working temperature
Shear strength (EN 12228-EN13744)
Peel strength (EN 12228-EN13744)
Shelf life (unopened below 25℃)
Flexibond 8010: One Polyurethane Adhesive for Synthetic Grass Installation, 310ml/cartridge
1. Description: Flexibond 8010 is a one-component polyurethane adhesive which is used for bonding jointing strips between synthetic grass sheets.
2. Characteristics： (1) No solvent, no odor, environmental friendly (SGS, REACH certificate) (2) Good flowability, easy to use, low consumption (3) Fast cure, Good adhesion and elasticity (4) Resistant to hot water, acid, alkali and salt aging
3. Technical data
Light yellow transparent/Green (can be adjusted)
Flowable and of a bit thixotropy
Solid content (%)
Curing speed (can be adjusted)
Set to light foot traffic (25℃,h)
Recommend working temperature
Shelf life (kept under 25℃)
(1) Preparation Substrates Preparation According to the synthetic grass usage, substrates must be prepared according to current regulations and standards. Synthetic Grass Preparation Unroll and spread out the synthetic grass for several hours before starting installation to allow internal tension caused by the packaging to be reduced. Adhesive Preparation Empty barrel for mixing the adhesive: Must be clean and dry. Mixing tool: Stick for mixing manually or electric mixer. Electronic scale.
(2) Applying Process Flexibond 8265/Flexibond 8200=9:1 (by weight) The resin Flexibond 8265 should be mixed thoroughly before its mixing with the hardener Flexibond 8200. Mix the two components fast till the color is uniform, then mix for 1-2 more minutes. Apply the adhesive with a notched trowel to achieve a fine appearance and effect. Use up the mixer as soon as possible before its pot life.
(3) Pressing Bond synthetic grass joint strips and press within adhesive open time, or the adhesion effect will be affected. Increase the pressure as high as possible with affecting the material forming.
Beijing Comens New Materials Co., LTD is a listed company in China (“Comens Materials”, Stock Code: 300200.SZ) committed to providing professional solutions for bonding (including lamination, wrapping, etc.), sealing and protection in the field of soft packaging, assembling, construction, furniture and building materials, etc. Series of adhesive, sealant, resin and coating have been developed based on polyurethane and acrylic. With the wide product range, good reputation and high market share in China, Comens has been recognized as a leading manufacturer in China and Asia in the field of polyurethane adhesives and sealants.
Following the mission of “satisfy diversified demand, provide professional service”, Comens is striving to be a worldwide competitor in polyurethane adhesives, sealants and coatings.
Q1. Can I have a sample order for polyurethane sealant? A: Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality. Mixed samples are acceptable.
Q2. What about the lead time? A:Sample needs 1-3 days, mass production time needs 1-2 weeks.
Q3. Do you have any MOQ limit for polyurethane sealant order? A: Low MOQ, 1 pc for sample if checking is available
Q4. How do you ship the goods and how long does it take to arrive? A: We usually ship samples by UPS, FedEx or TNT. It usually takes 3-5 days to arrive. Airline and sea shipping are optional.
Q5. How to proceed an order for polyurethane sealant? A: Firstly let us know your requirements or application. Secondly We quote according to your requirements or our suggestions. Thirdly the customer confirms the sample and places deposit for formal order. Fourthly We arrange the production.
Q6. Is it OK to print my logo on polyurethane sealant product? A: Yes. Please inform us formally before our production and confirm the design firstly based on our sample.
Q7: Do you offer guarantee for the products? A: Yes, for cartridge packing is 9 months and sausage packing is 6 months.
Q8: How to deal with the faulty? A: Firstly, Our products are produced in strict quality control system and the defective rate will be less than 0.1%. Secondly, during the guarantee period, we will send new pu sealant with new order for small quantity. For defective batch products, we will repair them and resend them to you or we can discuss the solution including re-call according to real situation.